How to Book a Session
(Scroll Down with arrows for more)
1. Contact me HERE to book your session at least 2-3 weeks in advance.
2. Upon deciding the date, time and location of your session, you will fill out a Portrait Agreement, Questionnaire and receive the Wardrobe Guide to help you plan your portraits!
3. Your Session Fee is due at the time of booking to hold your date and time.
4. Assuming the weather is co-operative, our session will last approximately an hour. Mini-Sessions last approximately 20-30 minutes. Please make sure everyone is dressed for the weather and has had a little snack! Little people are welcome to bring their favourite toy to keep them company. Please leave bribery and promises of good behaviour at home! As a professional youth counsellor for 20yrs, I've got a few tricks up my sleeves which help me to do my job! Just come and have fun!
5. About 2-3 weeks after the session, we will set up an In-Person Ordering Session at your home OR an Online Gallery to view your images. Most clients prefer In-Person Ordering Sessions so they can see samples of prints and products. For regular portrait sessions, you can expect to view between 20-30 images from your session. Unless otherwise specificed, mini-sessions typically produce 10 images to choose from.
6. Payment is made at the time of ordering via Cash, Cheque, Visa, Mastercard, PayPal or Email Money Transfer. Payment plans are available!
7. You can expect to pick up your order approximately 4-6 weeks after it's placed.
8. Tell all of your friends about me! Loyal clients are my favourite clients! I'm truly grateful for referrals you send my way and I will make sure to include a little gift as a thank-you at your next session.
All Session Fees are due at the time of booking and include the following:
• Up to 4 people ($25 for each additional person/pet)
• Pre-Session Consultation
• Wardrobe Consultation/Guide
• Travel to your home or location within Central Toronto (ie Beaches, High Park, downtown etc)
• 45-90min session
• Relaxed and laid back session with time allotted for fun, snacks and getting to know you
• Unlimited images/poses within the session time
• Image Selection and custom processing
• 20-30 edited images to choose from and will be provided in a Password-Protected Online Gallery OR In-Person Ordering Session in your home (Online gallery can be provided post-Proofing session for family and friends)
• Access to a full range of boutique prints and products
• The photographer’s time, talent and expertise